The Jurassic Haul Thread

From costumes, props, memorabilia, toys, custom toys, t-shirts, and even the posters on your wall you can show off those things here and more!
TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator

The Jurassic Haul Thread

Post by TyrannosaurTJ » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:00 am

Wanted to go ahead and make this thread for anybody that wanted to post anything about getting a Jurassic Park or Jurassic World piece of memorabilia. I'm an avid toy collector for the series so I'll definitely be updating whenever I grab something. I hope others want to share a record of some kind of their bounty as well!
Paleontology Enthusiast, Life long Learner, Citizen Scientist, Jurassic Park & World series Media Archivist
Jurassic-Pedia | The Jurassic Encyclopedia

TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator

Re: The Jurassic Haul Thread

Post by TyrannosaurTJ » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:59 pm

For the month of November, I've currently acquired the Super Colossal Tyrannosaurus (non-BD version) in Dino Rivals packaging, the Jurassic World Basic Value 6 inch Green Tyrannosaurus, and the Primal Attack Battle Damage Albertosaurus. Things have been slow toy wise for the Jurassic figures due to the delays caused by COVID, while regrettable it is understandable. Next month I might try to track down the Lockwood Ultimate Battle Set, Primal Attack Battle Damage Velociraptor, and Primal Attack Battle Damage Triceratops maybe. The Lockwood Ultimate Battle set is going to be a pricey expense for me though.

Also, I got the Jurassic World T-Shirt Subscription service T-shirt for this month. This month it is a Red Mr. DNA shirt designed to be like an ugly Christmas sweater. It isn't specifically themed for Christmas though, so I might be able to wear it out of season. You can tell that it wants to be holiday-themed though.
dinodna.png
dinodna.png (137.19 KiB) Viewed 121 times
Paleontology Enthusiast, Life long Learner, Citizen Scientist, Jurassic Park & World series Media Archivist

Sickle_Claw
Contributor

Post by Sickle_Claw » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:29 pm

My newest haul! Got the Rhampho from Target with the 25 percent off target discount in the app, as well as the Boxlunch Funko keychain that I was missing!

TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator

Post by TyrannosaurTJ » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:43 am

Ended up having to import from Canada for this since the Battle Damage figures for FK are still peg-warming the shelves in Walmart and they more or less have canceled the line's release here going forward. I got the Primal Attack Battle Damage Albertosaurus. I really gotta say I love the colors on it. I think it stands out a lot more than the Dino Rivals version!
pabdalbert.jpg
Primal Attack Battle Damage Albertosaurus
pabdalbert.jpg (107.44 KiB) Viewed 87 times

Also included a picture I did take of the standard Super Colossal Rex I picked up this month as well too:
screx.jpg
Super Colossal Rex (Regular Version)
screx.jpg (157.64 KiB) Viewed 87 times

So a decent haul this month, but due to all the COVID stuff, it's been harder to get actual new merchandise due to distribution issues.

Sickle_Claw
Contributor

Post by Sickle_Claw » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:36 pm

I picked up the Purple Protoceratops from target today. I know not the greatest thing, but it was something to add.

TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator

Post by TyrannosaurTJ » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:28 am

I always felt the purple color scheme on the Protoceratops was a lot better than the original release, just it is a bit dark so all the details of the sculpt are harder to spot.

I managed to get my order in through Target's site to get the Amber Collection Echo figure. It should be here sometime next week.

TyrannosaurTJ
Administrator

Post by TyrannosaurTJ » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Birthday Haul:

Amber Collection Velociraptor Echo:
127024060.jpg
AC Echo
127024060.jpg (410.87 KiB) Viewed 22 times

Primal Attack Massive Biters Albertosaurus
126484843.jpg
PA Alberto MB
126484843.jpg (530.32 KiB) Viewed 22 times

Camp Cretaceous Snap Squad: Blue, Parasaurolophus, and Tyrannosaurus
127282006.jpg
Snap Squad
127282006.jpg (531.42 KiB) Viewed 22 times